Friday, August 22, 2014

My first EVER blogpost!

Hi!


So this is my first EVER blogpost! (Which you already knew by reading the title ;)) I thought I'd start off with talking about what this blog is going to be all about. If you're beauty-obsessed like me (make-up, nail polish, fashion etc.) this is the place to be! I will talk about all of these things in my upcoming blogposts. And don't worry if you're a beginner at make-up or nail polish or any of those things, I will post in depth tips and tricks for you too!
I've had the idea of starting a blog for a while now, but it took me quite some time to really do it. But here it finally is!! (obviously..)
I really hope you will enjoy my upcoming posts and please leave me requests or any questions you have in the comment section below this post!


See ya next time!
XxX Elvira

No comments: