Saturday, August 29, 2015

Easy, Wearable Makeup Look



In my last post I explained how to use the Clinch app and how to create a canvas with it, to come up with different makeup looks. I showed a few examples, one of which was a look based on some of my most used products. It is a very easy makeup look, with a bronze smokey eye, but not too dramatic.  I promised to show you the result and all the products that I used, so here it is! I did add a few products and changed some as well, but it is based around this canvas.



All the products I used:
Face
L’Oréal True Match foundation
Gosh BB Skin Perfecting Kit – light (I used the lightest concealer)
L’Oréal Nude Magique BB powder – light skin tone
Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Medium/Deep Matte bronzer
Beauty UK blush – 4 Rustic Peach
Mac Mineralize Skinfinish – Soft & Gentle
Kiko Face Make Up Fixer

Eyes
LookX eyebrow pencil
Too Faced Shadow Insurance Anti-Crease Eye Shadow primer
Maybelline Color Tattoo 24 Hr Gel-Cream eyeshadow – 35 On and on Bronze
Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Medium/Deep Matte bronzer (I blended this in the crease)
Mac Mineralize Skinfinish – Soft & Gentle (I used this to highlight the brow bone and inner corner of the eyes)
Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara
Sephora Long Lasting Kohl pencil – 07 Infinite beige (I applied this to the waterline)

Lips
Tanya Burr lip gloss – Exotic Island

Brushes used
Foundation - Primark stippling brush
Powder - Real Techniques Multi Task brush
Bronzer/blush - Kiko 103 Face brush
Highlighter - Real Techniques Contour brush
Cream eyeshadow – Real Techniques Deluxe Crease brush
Blending eyeshadows – Real Techniques Base Shadow Brush

I hope you like this easy and very wearable makeup look and let me know what you think!

X Elvira

No comments: